Welcome to the exciting world of making your golf cart be about you!
Buying a golf cart in The Villages is an exciting step in the transition from your work past to your retired future. If you are new to retired life in The Villages then you probably look at your new golf cart as , well, “Cool”.. Know what I mean? You will soon find out that it is so much more. The extra money you used to spend on a round of golf instead of walking will soon be a key component of your everyday life. Your golf cart in The Villages becomes much more than just a way to keep from walking during a round of golf.
After you get over the shock of how much a new golf cart costs, you will need to decide how you are going to personalize it. Here are some simple things to think about.
1. When you buy your new golf cart, think about what color you want based on how you are going to dress it out. If you are a sports fan, you may want to consider one of the major colors of the team you love the most. If you always wanted a Yellow sports car, now is your chance! If you want to keep things quiet, white always does well with a great looking Sunbrella top to add some personality. Most importantly, think about the fact you will have a golf cart longer than you usually keep a car. The color you pick will stay with you for a while.
2. If you decide you want to dress it out or add some Vinyl Graphics, most people start with their name. Names go on the front cowling just under the bottom edge of the windshield. The drivers name should go on the side of the normal driver. Names can be cut in many ways. Simple lettering, Contour Lettering and Drop Shadow Lettering. There are many variations within those styles. You can also consider adding a flag to represent nationality.
3. If you are going to identify your sports love, then you want to make sure that you get licensed logos to go on the cart. These are logos that are a bit more expensive but are true to the team logo. You can get the licensed logos in many shapes and sizes. Keep it clean and don’t over do it. Too much just doesn’t look right. Multiple teams are cool but takes some patience to get the design correct so that it makes sense.
4. Pin-striping always looks great as an accent to dress out the lines of the golf Cart. In The Villages, you have plenty of carts to look at for ideas before you do anything. Walk around the town squares and take some pictures. Come home, look them all over and get your ideas in order.
5. You can always add some things about your past. Maybe some Stick People, designed and cut from Vinyl to represent your family. Pets are also very often recognized on the cart. As a resident of The Villages, Fl, I am always amazed at having people stop and talk about the things they see on your golf cart.
6. If you had a work related past and want to display that, company logos are available that can be added to your cart to also tell that story. Amazingly enough, you will meet all kinds of new friends with people seeing the comapny logo and stopping to visit because they too worked for the same company. It opens a new chapter in your life.
7. If you want to make people aware of where you lived you can easily add a license plate from a car you still have from your home state. If you don’t have one or your state didn’t allow you to keep them, then it may be possible to have one replicated. You can also show sports teams on a license plate as evidence of where you are from.
8. Don’t forget that the windshield is a great place to have a message of your life, past and future as well.
9. A few other places you may want to consider are the hub caps. Yes Vinyl can be cut that would cover the center ring on a hub cap that would identify a team or message. The bumper and the wall area in the golf bag section of your golf cart.
10. Many people that Personalize their golf cart in The Villages use vinyl cut in what I call a swish. These are very nicely designed, colored coordinated, graphics that usually go on the side panels by the seat, front cowling, and rear fender sides. They can take a plain looking cart and add some personality.
11. If you have always had a dream of owning a 1957 Chevy, you can have the body on your golf car changed out to make the cart look like that one car you have always dreamed of. Add colors, stripes, decals of the proper logos and I promise your golf cart will turn some heads. In The Villages, there are more interesting designed golf carts than anywhere in the world. Yes, we do love our golf carts. You can see a short video about the Golf Carts of The Villages on the home page of VillagesVinylGraphics.com .. I can assure you that it will bring a smile to your face.
12. One last option that must be put on the table. Yes, you can have your golf cart Wrapped .. Now this is not Snoop Doggie talking to your golf cart but rather a professionally designed piece of vinyl printed and installed on your cart to add a totally new idea of delivering your personality. I am sure you have seen cars, trucks, buses that have been wrapped. While it can be an expensive proposition, it will certainly set you apart from all of the other golf carts in The Villages.
I hope you have found this outline of How To Personalize Your Golf Cart in The Villages helpful. If you need help with any step of the process feel free to contact us here at VillagesVinylGraphics.com for some help in getting you under way. Ask your golf cart dealer to contact us as well and we will work with them to have your design or parts of your design set up before you leave the store with your golf cart.
Having a golf cart is a blast. Having your design to be what you want just makes it better. Have fun!
If you found this outline helpful, please click on the Google 1 button below to let people know you enjoyed it. It helps us tremendously and helps others find great information that has value to the reader.